Saturday, July 24, 2010

Introduction

Hello! My name is Babz, and I am a wino.

Meaning, I love wine and I love visiting California Wineries. I know I am not alone in my love of wine, especially California wine, so I have created this blog to share my experiences of visiting countless California wineries with those of you who might be interested.

I am not a wine critic. I am a wine enthusiast! This means that you will not read whether or not I like or dislike any wine at any winery. All wine is good.

I am turning 50 this year, and I can't say that I am finding much joy in it for a number of reasons, which I will share as time goes by.

So, in an attempt to cheer myself up, I plan is to visit as many California wineries as possible over the next year and share my journey with fellow winos.

2 comments:

  1. Just like you, I too am a lover of California wines and cannot wait to read about your travels to the various regions and wineries in California. Happy winoing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am a lover of the vines and the wines. I think I will try a pairing of the 2007 Windstream Chardonnay with Broiled Sea Scallops in Bacon with Apricot Chutney.

    ReplyDelete