Friday, August 12, 2011

The End

Well, if you have been following you know that this time last year I started this blog with the intention of visiting as many California wineries as I could in a year to celebrate my 50th birthday. It went fast, and I had fun! I didn't get to visit as many wineries as I had hoped, but I think I visited more than I would have if not for the blog.

I started my tour last year at San Antonio Winery in Los Angeles so I decided to finish at the San Antonio Winery. And wouldn't you know it - I bellied up to the bar and the same wine bar attendant, Marshall greeted me! I loved it! I had a fabulous time tasting wine, having lunch, and listening to traditional Italian music.

While I was there I pondered over whether or not to just keep writing the blog, simply because there are still so many wineries to visit. But, I've decided to move on. I hope you have enjoyed reading about my experiences at the wineries and will be encouraged to come and visit for yourselves. You will not be dissappointed if you do.

I will start a new blog, I just haven't decided on subject matter yet. I ran into a couple at one winery who were on a quest to find the "best Chardonnay." Now that sounds like fun and it gave me some ideas. Whatever I decide, I will add the link to this page, and I hope you will continue to follow the wino.....

No comments:

Post a Comment